Wednesday 15 May 2013

MY 1ST LOVE; ZO IN SUNG



   
 Omomo!!!Zo In Sung actually is coming to Malaysia this 21 May?Oh how I wish to meet my korean first love in person...huuhuu...guess there'll be more than crowds who'd love to see this charming prince like heart throb in person.Don't you agree?... Thank you Zo In Sung for coming here in Malaysia and Singapore..hope you'll have a pleasant stay! 

p/s : wear lots of suits. They look best on you and sure melts people who are looking at you..(-:  

  I fell for this heartthrob in Memories of Bali.It was my first time watching a Korean Drama and In Sung act so well in it. What about you?


Mellting smile and gaze?




Then there's Min Ho who charms the world like a prince charming..



But In Sung's gaze is always melting don't you think..
and watching him in his new work That Winter the Wind Blows...I think I know why he was my first love for Korean Actor...watch him in any angle and you still think he looks sooo handsome..esp when he wears all the long suits...(-:  


Zo in Sung act with all his heart...all his emotions and non verbal language seem so real....(-: My niece said In Sung's act can get you drawn into the drama..Min Ho is of course such charming prince but watching Min Ho's act still  make us not forget that it is all only a drama...

well no offence to any Min Ho's hardcore fan coz Min Ho is also my first ranking actor...I watched City Hunter several times coz Min Ho is soo good in it...It is just I can't decide to choose between them..hihi...lucky we are fans..and we do not have to choose..we can love them both...(but dont tell our spouse)LOL..



  



No comments:

Post a Comment